The core purpose of internal audit is to provide insight into an organization’s
policies, procedures, and aid board and
management oversight by verifying internal controls such as operating effectiveness, risk mitigation
compliance with relevant laws or regulations.
- Analyze, in depth, the controls, policies, procedure;
- Regular reports on on-going performance of the organization;
- Verification of transactions along with procedures followed to ensure adherence to
compliance and policies;
- Ensure early detection of fraud and migrate its effect on the organization;
- Ensure communication to the management on findings along with suggestion to mitigate consequences.